Northeast Alternatives presents our Cannabis Industry Job Fair, on Friday – April 29th, at White’s of Westport, from NOON – 7PM.
Bring your resume and come join us in The Plymouth Room, this Friday for the Opportunity of a Lifetime!
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a cannabis company with a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA and our cultivation facility located in Lakeville, MA. We believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that meet and exceed the expectations of our patients and customers.
We offer a wide variety of products including flower, edibles, concentrates, and topicals; which we hold to the highest standards – having won 39 Awards (and counting) since we opened our doors in 2018. We are continuing to expand our footprint to help achieve our goal of providing increased access to safe and high-quality cannabis. Our core values are quality, commitment, innovation, integrity, and community engagement.
- Work for the Most Awarded Dispensary in MA, With 39 Awards & Counting
- Learn About The Cannabis Industry With Our In House Training Program
- Join Our Diverse Team of Industry Professionals in a High Energy, Fast Paced, Fun Environment
- Receive Competitive Wages with Opportunity for Growth Within
SInce Massachusetts legalized the recreational use of cannabis (in 2018) it has been one of the fastest growing industries in the state. The industry has presented a variety of employment opportunities, ranging from growers and budtenders, to marketing representatives and corporate management positions. And now we’re inviting you to join the movement and come grow with us!
Here is a list of positions that we are currently looking to fill.
FALL RIVER POSITIONS
- Procurement Specialist / Buyer
- Shipping and Receiving Agent
- Director of Supply Chain
- Wholesale Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Associate
- Social Media Specialist
- Packaging Technician
- Patient Advocate/Budtender
- Security Specialist
- Assistant Confectioner
- Cultivation Inventory Runner
- Bay Cultivation Manager
- Assistant Bay Cultivation Manager
- Cultivation Technician
- Post Harvest Inventory Manager
- Post Harvest Inventory Specialist
- Post Harvest Assistant Manager
- Harvest/Trim Supervisor
- Harvest/Trim Technician
- Dry/Cure Supervisor
- Dry/Cure Technician
We look forward to seeing you this Friday, April 29th, at White’s of Westport • The Plymouth Room • 66 State Road, Westport, MA