Online ordering for Curbside Pickup Available 9AM – 9PM, 7 Days a Week!
Simply order online and pickup within 2 (two) hours. Click here for more information
Northeast Alternatives Offers Daily Deals to Medical Customers!
We offer various deals and discounts for Medical customers. Click here for more information
We Take Customer Safety Very Seriously.
At NEA, we’ve implemented a new set of operating procedures that greatly supports our effort to protect the community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The following is a brief description of what we are doing to protect you and your family, and what you can do to help us improve these efforts.
All staff that have any symptoms of the virus are directed not to come to work under any circumstances. We thank our staff for supporting our vision and sharing the devotion to serve the Fall River community during these trying times.
NEA has taken the following steps to go above and beyond the status quo to discourage the transmission of the virus and encourage a safe work environment.
Air filtration. NEA’s facilities are equipped with a state of the art air filtration system.
Sterilization. A dedicated member of the NEA team is working full time to clean all retail and community surfaces. Additionally, our staff is cleaning surface areas between each transaction and is adhering to the strictest policies for sterilization and aseptic technique. You will notice our staff is wearing gloves and may be wearing facemasks. Please, do not be alarmed as this is for your own safety and theirs. Our back of the house production staff always wears masks and gloves and has always followed extremely strict sanitation policies.
Ozone. NEA’s production building is being sterilized every evening to ensure a fresh start to every day. Our retail building is also being sterilized every evening.
What You Can Do
- Do not come in if you have experienced any symptoms including runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, fever, or sore throat.
- Check our menus online and prepare your order in advance so you can get in, and get out, as quickly as possible.
- Stock up and avoid coming in more than you need to.
- You must wear a mask while shopping at Northeast Alternatives.
- Upon arriving, you will be directed to your parking space. We kindly ask you to wait in the outdoor line marked “six foot social distance.” This procedure helps us to facilitate a safe and manageable flow of patients and customers through the store, while limiting your exposure to the public while inside.
- We are politely requesting all individuals not making a purchase remain in their car, and for cars with multiple purchasers to come in as individuals, as called by the security team.
We are all in this together, that’s what makes the cannabis community so strong and special. Thank you for continuing to shop with us, we will all get through this together.
– The Northeast Alternatives Team